Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Testing, Testing!!!

Kia Orana Everyone!!
Its Kerry here trying to post or get into this BLOG Program that we are trying very to get into. This is the second time that I have signed in, it wasn't succesfull at first because Enoa kept disturbing and hurrying me along, then I forgot to save and publish. So hopefully this second time around will be a success for me.

At this very moment I have no photos to add on to the BLOG, I really need somebody like Barry Ross to help me install the photos. Barry can you please reply as soon as you read this, Enoa and I are waiting patiently.
We will appreciate you all (the experts)to respond to my request as well.

Thankyou ra
Kerry Lazaro

4 comments:

Mulan said...

Pre-schoolers

Bazza Ross said...

haven't you got any crayons?

Dyane said...

Looking forward to another blog from you Kerry!
Dyane

Mangaia said...

E Ma,

akamaroiroi aoa ka na reira rai me akamata. Me pati ra koe te rere atu ra koe i reira i te teitei.

Ua okea atu ake paa naau nenei. Me aore e pati akaou koe i to pu ia oke atu i tetai ia tereni koe iaau i te tuku tutu i runga i to blog.

By the way how is your library development going? It's next week the grand opening. I only wish I can afford to come over and help you.

Anyway keep working at it and all the best for your preparation for the big day.

Takau