Thursday, May 14, 2009

Seeking assistance on how to insert photos in a borrower's profile

Hello colleagues and advisors,

Now that I have finally succeeded in getting on to blog, I can't stop. I want to insert photos of our students into their borrower profile but do not know how. So please if any of you professionals out there know how to do it, don't forget to share it with us Ok.

Kerry, how did your grand opening go? You must be glad now that you will go away for a while knowing that you have established the starting point for your school in using your library. Good luck and bring some new ideas from up north to share with us.

And to all of you who will be reading this message, I wish you the best of luck in developing your libraries.

Takau

3 comments:

Alice Heather said...

Sorry Takau,
I don;t think you can do that on MUSAC. Only on some of the other programs like ALICE. You could put out an email though on the school librarian email list serv if you want to. If you click on the SLANZA website link it has a bit there telling you how to join. You do get lots of emails though - only problem .
Alice

Mangaia said...

Thanks for the reply to my query Alice. Yes, I kind of guessed it can not be done on MUSAC because there is nothing in configuration to guide you through with the process. I was just experimenting and wanting to make our borrower profile fancy with a photo of each borrower.
It's ok I won't go to the Slanza website for fear that I might not have time to reply to all those emails.
thanks again
Takau

Dyane said...

Kia orana Takau,
Do not fear. Once you become part of the library listserv you can do what Alice and myself do, - that is to lurk. Yes it is a strange word. Basically I just get the feel of what people are saying and follow conversations and open the emails and see. There is no need to reply at all, - only if you feel like it.